1. If you want to pay a deposit at the time of booking, you can make a deposit of £50, which is non-refundable.
Please email directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The balance payment for the course is due 2 weeks prior to the course start date. This will not be refundable in the event of cancellation by you after this time. If this last payment does not reach us by the date specified, KSS Training Ltd reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit. If a booking is made 2 weeks or less before the course date the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
Making changes to your courses
3.You may make changes to the date or location of your course for the following administration fees:
• Within seven days of booking - No charge.
• You can change your course free of charge if you request to do so over 30 days before the start date.
• Within 30 days and 7 days of the course start date the charge to change the course is - £100.
• There is no entitlement to any refund for non attendance
• If an emergency prevents your course attendance, a £100 fee must be paid to re-book your course. This is upon written proof of the incident, and at the discretion of KSS Training Ltd. This is also subject to availability.
• A no-show with no warning is non-refundable and non-transferrable to another course.
4. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the course you have purchased you are entitled to a full refund within seven days from the date you made the purchase of the course. After 7 days you are outside the 'cooling off' period and you are not entitled to a refund if you wish to cancel.
5. We reserve the right to change the date or cancel the course.
6. Receipt of a deposit does not imply acceptance of a booking. KSS Training Ltd will confirm acceptance of your booking in writing or via e-mail.
What is included
7. Certificates of course completion are available for attendees on all our training courses.
8. Accommodation, Transport to the venue and lunch/refreshments are not included in the price of any KSS Training Ltd course.
Not completing the course
9. If a student misses a day of their KSS Training Ltd course, for whatever reason, they may attend the missed days on another date for a fee of £300 per day.
10. If the minimum number of bookings required to run a course is not met, and if KSS Training Ltd has to cancel a course for this reason, they will endeavour not do so less than 14 days prior to the course date.
11. In the event of a KSS Training Ltd trainer being unable to attend due to trainer illness or other circumstances beyond their control, the course may be cancelled. KSS Training Ltd will endeavor to provide an alternative trainer but this is not always possible. Refunds of any fees paid will be made but no liability shall be taken for travel or accommodation costs incurred by you.
12. KSS Training Ltd reserves the right to change any of the prices, service or other particulars contained on the website at any time.
13. KSS Training Ltd does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delay or interruption to travel services, weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods, sickness or force majeure. Such losses or additional expenses are your responsibility. Force majeure represents unusual and unforeseeable circumstances such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions.
14. KSS Training Ltd does not accept responsibility or liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused to the client or any other person included on the application form. Any claims shall be subject to English law in respect of any question of liability or quantum, and all proceedings shall be within the sole domain of the English courts.
15. You must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract at the time to us and give us the opportunity to arrive at a satisfactory solution.
16. KSS Training Ltd reserves the right to provide an alternative trainer in the event of their inability to attend due to ill-health or other emergency.